I thoroughly enjoyed having a 3-day weekend! Mondays off are the best!
1) The weather was lovely - not a cloud in the sky and around 60 degrees.
2) I had phone chats with both Sarah and my mom.
3) I had a wonderful experience at Comcast (our cable provider). Yes, you read that right. I've never had a good experience with them - ever. I've: waited in lines at their office for more than an hour; waited in lines at their office for more than an hour and then been turned away because I didn't have some portion of what they needed to complete my transaction; waited hours for a late technician to show up at my house; sat on hold on their customer service line for half an hour and then been told they couldn't help me. Basically, it's never been easy or enjoyable.
But yesterday, I had this almost serendipitous experience. I walked in and there were probably 5 people in front of me in line. Then, not 5-10 minutes later, 25-30 people walked in and got in line behind me. Then when I went up to see the customer service agent, she was friendly - I'd even say "nice" - and helpful and my issue was resolved in about 5 minutes. It was glorious!
4) I read on my Kindle while in line at Comcast!
5) I went to Target to make a return and while perusing the maternity section, found the exact nursing tank tops I was interested in online. They are listed as "online only" on the website so I've been hesitant to order them since I hate to pay for shipping and hate not knowing what size to get. Score - I bought 2! Then the red flats I've had my eye on were on sale for $15! Score again!
6) I watched an incredibly helpful breastfeeding video I rented from the hospital's library. I started to watch the 2nd one I rented, but had to turn it off because it was so dated and boring. But one of two isn't bad.
7) We had a delicious dinner at Jonathan's parents' house. Mmm.
Overall a great day! All weekends should be three days.