Friday, January 13, 2012

Fetal Friday: 33 Weeks

We're getting so close to meeting this little baby!  Well...so close, yet still so far away.  And I'm happy about both of those statements.

33 Weeks...

How Big Is Baby?
Baby's a pineapple prince/princess this week!  19-22 inches; 4.9 lbs.

Symptoms
Nothing new.  Still: back pain when I've been standing for awhile; heartburn at night; exhaustion after doing a lot of tasks and/or at the end of the day; lack of motion because of the huge belly, etc.

Weight Gain
1 pound this week; total gain: 23 pounds.

Exercise
A couple walks with the dog this week.  It sort of sucks because I know if I take the dog for a walk after work and then have to stand up for awhile cooking dinner, I'll get really, really tired early in the night (like, fall asleep on the couch at 9).  Not just that, but my body just feels exhausted and my belly feels kind of tight and nagging.

Food
I ate a lot of grapefruit this week - mmm.  I also ate a lot of crap while in Ohio.  And I've had a pretty strong desire not to cook.

Dr's Appointment
Not this week.

What I'm Looking Forward To
This weekend!  Baby shower!  And Katie & LB in town!

Preparations and Decisions Being Made
We're trying to figure out what all we still need for the babe.  After the shower this weekend, we're going to really sit down and go through our list.  Also, I really got into diaper bag searching this week, ha.  If any mom hasn't already weighed in with me, I'd love to know what brand/model of diaper bag you like the most.

General Mentality
I've been a little anxious, but unrelated to the babe.  Related, actually, to the fact that my company has been sold to another company - meaning I will I might lose my job in a couple months.  I'll blog about this next week.

Belly
Here we are from the front:

And the side:

Have an awesome weekend!  Anyone else with a 3-day weekend like me??  Love MLK Day!

No comments: