Thursday, October 27, 2011

Bad Blogging!

I've been a bad blogger this week.  A few things have contributed to this...

1) Baseball!  Too much time spent in front of the tv at night.

2) Craziness at work.  We're in our busy "earnings season," so there's lots going on.

3) The baby registry.  I needed to finish it this week.  So any of my spare time at work was spent on amazon.com and the RipOffs R Us website.  (Thankfully it's DONE!)

4) Book club last night.  Again, any more spare time I could find was spent finishing our book for this month, The American Plague.  (I literally finished 30 minutes before book club began last night.)

5) Getting ready for my trip to St. Louis!  I'm leaving today from work and couldn't be more excited!  I don't know if I've mentioned it on the blog, but the purpose of my trip is our high school reunion!  Ha.  It will be both fun and interesting, I think, but I'm excited.  Not that excited that I'll have zero glasses of wine to ease the awkwardness, but whatev.  Also, I can't wait to meet Ali's little man James, who's about 3 months old!  (And I hope it goes without saying that I'm most excited about seeing Sarah, Ali, and Claire.)

Our Saturday activity (before the reunion festivities begin) is to do some major maternity clothes shopping with my mom and sister.  In addition to all the normal stores (Destination Maternity, Pea In The Pod, etc.), apparently there's a re-sale store devoted completely to maternity, and my mom says the stuff looks decent (like, not gross, 10-year-old, stinky, thrift store quality), so I'm excited about that.

Anyway, I'm sorry so many of you have cried yourselves to sleep because you didn't have my daily blog post.  I know it must be rough.  I'll try to be better.

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

Toys R' We

Tippy said...

Toys R' We....hahahahha. Funny!!

Are those the only options for good baby registries? If so, maybe that explains the overpriced gear?

My cousin just had a baby and there are BUMPERS in her nursery. ha. I've held myself back and not inundated her inbox with loads of links about bumpers. :)

LB said...

I was wondering where you'd been hiding! My train rides int he morning have been much more boring.