1. I had Kettle Chips back when I was in high school (does anyone remember how Jim's mom used to buy them all the time?). And they were delicious back then - super crunchy and potato-y. I will say that since then, though, I haven't really thought about Kettle Chips, since full-fat chips are generally off my radar (I always go for baked). Well, I was in the grocery store awhile back and came across these:
2. I've been interested in buying some loose powder to put over my foundation when doing my makeup (so I can "set" it). I've always been really happy with the L'Oreal True Match line (because one of their colors matches my skin pretty well). So I saw this in the store the other day, thinking it was exactly what I was looking for:
3. I bought this at Targ yesterday and am excited to see how it works. (I'm just a mineral-product machine now!)
4. I CAN-NOT wait for Saturday night when we'll see one of my favorite musicals of all time, Bye, Bye Birdie at Theatre Memphis. More on that after the weekend!
5. We had our volunteer training for Facing History and Ourselves on Tuesday night. It was cool to learn about the exhibit and it made me excited about my Junior League placement for the year. (Mind you, there were some overly vocal 70 year olds also in the training who made the whole thing: a) a little annoying, and b) last longer than it probably would have otherwise, but it was still good.)
That's about all I've got. I hope you guys have wonderful, safe, fun weekends!