Thursday, June 2, 2011

Ooops!

I had a blog post that published this morning around 7am.  I'm not sure how many (if any) of you read it before I took it down around 7:30.  I thought it could be potentially insensitive, and if you happened to read it and take offense, please accept my apology.  It was just me rambling, really, and not thinking that much before I wrote.  Bad idea.

Not thinking first + writing/talking = never good

It other news, the high in Memphis for the first week of June, on average, is usually 86.  Tomorrow it will be 99.  This morning (at 7:30) it almost felt too hot to walk the dog outside (especially since I was in my work clothes).  I'm pretty sure our lunchtime walk is now out of the question.  Ugh - I hate summer weather!!

4 comments:

Tippy said...

I read it. :) i didn't find it insensitive. I actually thought it was really good food for thought. I will email you the rest of my thoughts in case I'm the only one that caught the post.

katie said...

i didn't catch it, but now i'm curious.

Team DesGranges said...

I want food for thought!

Claire said...

I'm super curious!