Thursday, May 19, 2011

Walking Zomb

I'll tell you what...  Two days off work last week, a packed weekend in Lexington, the first cold I've had in 2+ years, little-to-no sleep all weekend, the awful flying experience on Sunday, getting home in the wee hours of the morning and waking up for work the next day - all of it - it's left me drained!  This whole week I've been a walking zombie, essentially.  I didn't really unpack until yesterday.  We had 3000 DVRed tv shows to watch.  Our house was a mess.  We had no groceries.  And to top it all off, I was still sick and hadn't really had the chance to get a ton of sleep and heal.

I took a sick day from work yesterday and was finally able to chill out and sleep.  I also did four loads of laundry, cleaned our bathroom, cleaned our kitchen, vacuumed the whole house, procured food, cooked food for the next couple of days, and changed our sheets.  Ahhh.  It feels good to be back to normal.

I was hoping to load our pictures from the weekend onto the computer so I could do a blog post about Lexington with pics.  But that never happened.  I think I might just recap without the pictures and whatever, that's that.  We'll see.  Stay tuned...

No comments: