So. I would like...
1) A laptop of my own where I can
*I'll have this soon - I've been saving money!
2) A job where a good chunk of my time is spent communicating with other people. I currently do a lot of sitting at my desk. I'm either working on the computer or reading text - not interacting with anyone.
3) To be back on the time (is it Daylight Savings? Or are we in that now?) where it stays lighter, later. I know it's gradually getting there. But while dark at 5:30 instead of 5 is better, it still isn't that great.
4) My yoga studio to offer good after-work classes on Mondays and Wednesdays.
5) My body to get back to normal function (I'm still having residual problems from discontinuing The Pill last year).
6) A puppy!
7) More sunny days than dreary ones.
8) To re-do our kitchen. (It's something we think about - but there are a host of things to consider before we think seriously about it [ie, if it's worth it financially; if we have enough $$ to do it; if we'd coordinate it ourselves or hire a contractor; if we'd want to go big & knock down a wall, or just replace cabinets/appliances/counters, etc.]. And I'm sure everyone has ideas about this - but really - we aren't at the stage where we need any advice or discussion; if it happens, it's probably at least a year away - and trust me, I'll be giddy with explaining it to the blog. But in the meantime, I just like to dream about having a beautiful kitchen...)
9) My blog to look spiffier. I'm hoping if I get a Mac I can work on sprucing this guy up.
10) More of you, friends reading this, to start blogs of your own! All I can say is that it brings me such joy to get to "see" you guys everyday in the comments. a) I know you would love the feeling, too; and b) it's a surprisingly nice way to communicate