Friday, October 15, 2010

Special Day...

37 years ago (tomorrow), on October 16, 1973, something happened that would change my yet-to-be-conceived life.  After hours of labor, a young mother would give birth to her second child - her first son. 

And about 36 years after that day of birth, her first son would walk down the aisle with a ring on one hand, and moi on the other.

Let us all wish a VERY happy birthday to the sweetest, cutest, snuggily-est bunny rabbit we know:
Happy birthday, Jonathan!  I love you!

5 comments:

Tippy said...

Are you now getting a divorce over this photo?? hehe

Happy Birthday Jonathan!

katie said...

ahahahahaha!!! happy birthday, jonathan! love y'all! can't wait to see you both in two short weeks!!

LB said...

Happy birfday you cutey wootey bunny wunny!

Jonathan said...

I'm glad she didn't use my pre-wedding p90x before pics. I will, however, drink full bodied beer and eat chicken wings to save my masculinity.

Claire said...

Ha, cute. Happy birthday, Jonathan!