Monday, August 2, 2010

I (heart) Yog

On Saturday of this past weekend, something incredible happened: the new TCBY by my house opened! I loooooooove delicious, lowfat frozen yogurt!

There used to be one in Midtown, but because of the constantly stoned teenagers that smoked up & hooked up on the job it closed. While those few years TCBY-less were tough, I feel happy that the new one is a few blocks closer, putting it in easy walking distance from my house! Frozen yogurt in walking distance? Score!

We had our inaugural visit on Saturday afternoon and, as expected, it was the perfect way to cut the 100s-all-week heat.

I'm really excited about this. No seriously. Really, really excited!

2 comments:

LB said...

YES! Those employees sucked (but remember how we could con them into giving us cards all the time, which they don't have anymore by the way). TCBY is one of the things I'll miss most about TX!!!

katie said...

and remember when said stoned teenager was in my youth group?! uhh, yeah.