(In no particular order)
1) The stupid oil leak to be stopped! It pains me to read the news about it. What an awful disaster that's going to affect the region for at least a decade.
2) To know if I used "affect" correctly in #1 - or is it "effect?"
3) To eat jalapenos on everything! I can't get enough right now.
4) A really happy marriage.
5) My cat to be healthy.
6) A Trader Joe's near my house so I can buy this product - the most delicious almond butter with roasted flaxseed you can possibly imagine. Go buy this now if you have one near your house!
7) My hair to be longer. Not too long (because it's too thin to look pretty once it's below my shoulders), but long enough for a ponytail. I. Want. A. Ponytail. Badly. I want to wake up, throw on a little makeup, put my hair in a ponytail & look appropriate for the day. Not: wake up, put on a little makeup, use my round brush to add volume to the roots of my hair after sleeping, use the round brush to curl under the ends, wet the bangs and re-blowdry them, then use a straightener on the whole head to tame ends. Too much time!
8) My body to be cool and 100% functioning with one less hour of sleep per night.
6) At&T to not friggin screw iPhone users with the new data plans.
7) Men at the pool outside my office window to not wear white speedos.
8) A better zoom feature on my camera phone for moments like #7.
What about you guys - what do you want?