I'm feeling good today!
1) Only a three-day work week! Woo hoo! I'm so excited to get down to Austin for the wedding! It's going to be awesome & fun & action-packed - yay!
2) Even though it's a three-day work week, it was going to be somewhat stressful with a big project we have going on. BUT - the project was postponed! So I won't even see it until next week!
3) I had a great weekend in St. Louis with my mom & sister! We did a sort of belated Mother's Day celebration. So good to see them both - lots of fun times - eating, drinking, shopping, etc. And the weather - ahhhh - it was a nice breath of chilly air. Even though it rained, it was so nice to have a high of 60 instead of Memphis' 80 today (or last week's 87). We had fun Saturday night going to The Chocolate Bar, which was actually a place we frequented in high school...back when they didn't serve alcohol, it was really well lit, and the menu consisted of milk shakes & hot chocolate. Now it's all swank and bar-like: dim lighting, large martini menu, trendy decor. And it was packed! Really fun, though.
4) When I got home last night, my little house husband had baked bread! Mmm! And then we went out for some delicious sushi.
5) Our sweet BenCat has been sick & throwing up for about a month. He's been in & out of the vet - taking different medicines, etc. Well, it seems that the latest crop of medicines & new food might be working (fingers crossed). He hasn't thrown up since Thursday! Again - my sweet house husband had his hands full with the cat this weekend - but I'm so glad that something has finally stopping the vomiting! The bloodwork showed there is nothing wrong with Benny - he might just have irritable bowels. Sweet little kitty.