Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Sickness





Nurse Ben Cat, bringing us some meds.


We've been hit with the sickness in our casa - apparently a few of Jonathan's coworkers were stricken last week. But he started to get a stomachache after dinner on Sunday night, felt really bad Monday morning & stayed home from work. And I started to get a stomachache Monday morning, went to work, got home around 5 & died on the couch for the night. I would've stayed home from work today, but we're super busy and I knew if I was laying around all day, I wouldn't be able to do anything but think about work. So I went in for a half day-ish, and am home now.

I'm not exactly sure what this does for my theory that I never get sick. But I'm going to say it still might be in place (ie, my theory might only apply to things like colds/sinus infections/strep throat, all that non-stomach stuff that gets spread around a few times a year that I never get, even if my husband/coworkers/friends do). Hmmm.

Anyway - I might crawl back into bed now. Luckily I wasn't so sick that I couldn't stop by TCBY on the way home.

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Pretty sure no one showed up at home yesterday afternoon with TCBY for me.

LB said...

Nurse Boonie is REALLY good at sharing your pillow when you're sick.